Discussion about MakerBot Industries MakerBot Replicator+

Discussion about MakerBot Industries MakerBot Replicator+

This is the general thread for discussing the machine; the thread is also visible on its page at https://www.fablabs.io/machines/makerbot-replicator-0526bcdc-e6d9-4906-ad85-e9547e6aad4e

We have been using the MakerBot Replicator+ for several years now at our FabLab in Clearwater. We have two of them and they have proven to be real workhorses. Our lab is in a Middle School setting, and the printers are always going with student projects. The machines are reliable, easy to set up and maintain, and MakerBot provides excellent support and service. OEM filament cost is very reasonable. We use Fusion 360 for design, and the files transfer seamlessly. We offer a 3D Design and Printing elective course that the students really enjoy and keep the Replicators printing almost constantly. The wireless capability is crucial for us, and the mobile app allows me to check on the progress of prints from anywhere.

Ours is the same experience.
The fablabs.io platform will not allow me to link to my own website to share the entire review but if you go to fablabhub <>org and navigate to the blog, you will find it.