Participation in a short questionnaire (6 questions, less than 2 minutes)

Dear fellow fablab community members,

My name is Carlos Cámara, I am an architect, incipient maker and researcher working at TURBA LAB research group (Universitat Oberta de Catalunya) in Barcelona. I am leading a research aimed to understand the impressive and exciting proliferation of fablabs worldwide and I would be really grateful if you could spare 2 minutes of your time to collaborate with it.

I know there is plenty of information at this awesome website, but unfortunately, I need some information which is not available here, and for that reason, I am asking for your help. For this reason, I have designed a very short questionnaire of just 6 questions (name of your fablab, date of founding, type of organization, target audience, source of funding and source of inspiration). It will not take you more than 2 minutes to answer it. I would highly appreciate your contribution to this research. The results of this research will be shared with the community in open format as soon as they are available.

Please click the link below to access to the questionnaire:

https://uocuniwide.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8Glln8tKOlsIPvn

Thank you very much for your time and collaboration,

PS: I have also sent this email to those fablabs with public contact email, so please accept my apologies if you have also received this message by email. If that’s the case, you can forget this message. I also want to thank the almost 100 fablabs that have already answered the questionnaire already. Hope more respondants join the list in order to make results more representative.