Cannot add a new Lab

We are working (it’s almost ready!) on a section for local networks, called Organizations at https://www.fablabs.io/organizations. There will be more features in the future there, and probably something related to Referee Labs as well.

Regarding local networks/organizations, see also the discussion here: FabLabs.io - Discussions on new features

@Z3bastien … you can always just select any referring lab and alert me personally … if I happen to know you (as I do) I can then talk to the admins behind the scene …

@trox Thank You very much for Your suggestion and help.
I will go back to the inscription right away.
Kind regards.
Sébastien

Yes, @Z3bastien we are always going to help you if there are any specific problems. Changing the whole system takes a bit more of time :slight_smile:

@openp2pdesign Thank You!

I submitted our inscription, as Peter suggested, by picking the first referee labs.
Please review our application and let me know if You need anything else from me.
Thank You again
Sébastien

I approved your lab as Referee from BCN :wink: Now lets’ wait for the other two Referees (you should contact them)

Dear Peter,
Could You please help me get the approval of the two other Referee fablabs?
Thank You very much in advance.
Kind regards
Sébastien

Hi @Z3bastien,
from Fab Lab Barcelona I have approved you (we discussed here extensively, so for me this count as you having contacted Fab Lab Barcelona), you still need to be approved by the two other Referees you chose, Fab Ed Carolina and AS220. Have you contacted them? It’s not important that you already know them, it’s important that you start a discussion with them. We are doing this so that the connections among the Labs (especially for new Labs) get strengthened.

By the way, I’m admin (and project manager) here, so if you ask @trox here to contact the admins, he would then contact me. I can approve you manually, but the importance of this thread is to make clearer the process and help it, not to shortcut it (otherwise we would have an exception everyday).

So @Z3bastien how’s the discussion with Fab Ed Carolina and AS220 going? Have you contacted them? Have they replied you?

@trox could you also help us with Fab Ed Carolina and AS220? Many thanks!

Dear Massimo,
Dear Peter,

Could You please let me know the status of our application ?
I have not had any news or reply for quite some time.

Many thanks in advance,
Sebastien

Dear Peter,

Could You please let me know the status of our application ?
I have not had any news or reply for quite some time.

Many thanks in advance,
Sebastien

The other two referees haven’t replied yet, I’ve approved you manually now, since from Barcelona we already approved you: https://www.fablabs.io/labs/fablabhepvaud

Thank You Massimo !!!

1 Like

Hi, I am attempting to have a approval on the UTRGV FABLAB. I have finally jumped through all of the hurdles that my university has required. We have conducted an outreach workshop over the summer with the girl scouts and have opened to the public last week. We are currently working with our local development council for material support and larger education grants to fund our assistants. We would love to be able to update all of our new information to our application.
I have also reinitiated contact with two of our reviewing labs. One of our labs I have never been able to get a response.

Any advice or help would be useful. Thank you.

Hi, I am also having some problems with adding a new lab. After I filled the application form, where can I find the current statues of the Lab I added?

Hi from the Fablab-Riviera in switzerland,
we have filled the application form, and contacted 3 fablabs by email (hoping that they all speak French to read our website). We have received the message “Referee_approved” 20 days ago with “Your lab Fablab Riviera, was approved by one of the designated referees. - You will receive more information soon. You can check your lab profile at: https://www.fablabs.io/labs/fablabriviera”. But the link doesn’t exist. “fablabriviera” is nowere referred on fablabs.io So we could not check anything… Thanks for your help

Hi Guys,

Could you please give us a feedback ?
We need to finalize our lab registration or delete it to be able to create a new procedure.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello Guillaume,

Have you been able to resolve your issues with adding a new Lab? We have been working through the process and it seems very unresponsive. I’m wondering if there is a direct contact that can help resolve this membership issues.

Cheers Ivan - Inventorslab (at) Petridish.co.nz

I am not able to add a lap or you can I am not able to list my lab. I live in india. Can anyone help me with this?
~ gohoardings