Cannot add a new Lab

Thank You Massimo !!!

1 Like

Hi, I am attempting to have a approval on the UTRGV FABLAB. I have finally jumped through all of the hurdles that my university has required. We have conducted an outreach workshop over the summer with the girl scouts and have opened to the public last week. We are currently working with our local development council for material support and larger education grants to fund our assistants. We would love to be able to update all of our new information to our application.
I have also reinitiated contact with two of our reviewing labs. One of our labs I have never been able to get a response.

Any advice or help would be useful. Thank you.

Hi, I am also having some problems with adding a new lab. After I filled the application form, where can I find the current statues of the Lab I added?

Hi from the Fablab-Riviera in switzerland,
we have filled the application form, and contacted 3 fablabs by email (hoping that they all speak French to read our website). We have received the message “Referee_approved” 20 days ago with “Your lab Fablab Riviera, was approved by one of the designated referees. - You will receive more information soon. You can check your lab profile at: https://www.fablabs.io/labs/fablabriviera”. But the link doesn’t exist. “fablabriviera” is nowere referred on fablabs.io So we could not check anything
 Thanks for your help

Hi Guys,

Could you please give us a feedback ?
We need to finalize our lab registration or delete it to be able to create a new procedure.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello Guillaume,

Have you been able to resolve your issues with adding a new Lab? We have been working through the process and it seems very unresponsive. I’m wondering if there is a direct contact that can help resolve this membership issues.

Cheers Ivan - Inventorslab (at) Petridish.co.nz

I am not able to add a lap or you can I am not able to list my lab. I live in india. Can anyone help me with this?
~ gohoardings