Discussion about FabLab powered by Orange

Fablab powered by Orange is the place where representatives of different environments, ages, occupations can meet and exchange their ideas and knowledge.
We will host events, trainings, workshops for kids, youngsters and adults. Our audience is not only Warsaw and surroundings but whole Poland as well as international participants of Orange Foundation projects.
We will also cooperate and support start-ups gathered in Orange Fab.
On top of that we would like our lab to become the place integrating maker movement community not only in Poland but also abroad by co-organizing meetups, events, workshops with other FabLabs (i.e. labs affiliated with The Solidarity FabLabs project).

This is the general thread for discussing the lab; the thread is also visible on its page at https://www.fablabs.io/labs/FabLabTwarda

hey,
i’ve received an automatic email were i was asked to provide more details in slug and description sections.
could you please let me know what kind of details you expect?
thank you and have a great day!!!

At first I couldn’t contact them. For some reason, they have Facebook listed everywhere, but there are automatic replies. Then I wrote a letter, but there was some kind of misunderstanding or they took too long to answer me and plans had already changed. Then I asked my wife to call and she tried for about a month to arrange for us to come. I began to suspect my wife that she did not want to come to an agreement. I started calling myself and for two weeks now I have not been able to visit this fablab. Nobody needs such a fablab!

For the past two weeks, I have been unable to attend this fablab since I began to call myself. This kind of fablab is unnecessary!

Frustrating if you cannot contact a certain fablab, especially if you do not know the reason. Do you need some specific info or support?

Thank you, i will try