How long does a request take?

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if there is an estimated time to obtain a response from the chosen referees to be able to add a new fablab to the network? Since around 14 days ago I made the request but I still have no response. I appreciate any information on this.

Hi Miguel,

Unfortunately, some referees prefer to handle such requests only twice a year.

So, I recommend to contact potential referees first and ask for their response time. Then select the referees that have a response time of less than a week.

Btw you can change the referees during the process.

Does this help?

Best regards,
Pieter van der Hijden

1 Like

Hi Pieter,

Thank you very much for your help!
Can you recommend me any referee fablab, that you know responds in a reasonable time?

Hi Miguel,

Unfortunately, I only have a blacklist, not a whitelist :smiley:

Best is to have a quick call with fablabs nearby.

Best regards,
Pieter van der Hijden

Hi Pieter,
Since I haven’t had a response yet, could you send me the white list to my email miguel.palma82@gmail.com I really appreciate your help.

@pvdhyden
sorry I was referring to the blacklist :smiley:

Hi Miguel,

Here is the status of your lab according to the backstage pages. Are you sure you did NOT receive the system generated email from Venezuela? Not in your spam-box?

All the best,
Pieter

1 Like

Hi Pieter,
No, I do not have any notification from that person. I don’t know what happened.

Today I had a contact from Fabableon in response to my request, thank you for your interest and collaboration in the process.

I wrote to Daniela directly and asked her to contact you via your email.

Hope this will be solved soon.

Best,
Pieter

1 Like

Thanks @pvdhyden
Maria Viloria already contacted me via email, she gave me instructions to follow.
Thanks for your help

Hello, we are also having the same problem. Our Makerspace Garage was approved by only one of the designated referees, still waiting for others. We submitted our lab on 16 Jan.

1 Like

Good you noticed!

Welcome to the Fablab Network!

2 Likes

Hello Pieter, I have a problem with my evaluation, I submitted my lab a month ago, but only one referee answer the petition, how I can change the referees? thanks in advance.

Eric Reyes
PUEBLA, MEXICO

You have to reopen your fablab page for editing and then select other referees. Tip: contact your referees in advance to see whether they work at the speed you prefer.

Best,
Pieter

thanks a lot Pieter, our fablab was approved. :smiley: