Machine Information Posters

Hello, I am from Karachi and run the Tajurbagah MakerSpace - I am also planning a much bigger makerspace in a school. I will be adding the other FabLab to the list soon.

I am planning the space and wanted to know if there are posters about Machines which we can use ?

Posters which provide basic info about the machine to users like in a museum. With similar layouts and machine specs, timing, safety guidelines, usage criteria and other info neatly shown to all.

I would be making those, but wanted to know if someone has done similar effort so I dont duplicate efforts but improve and then share back

THANKS

2 Likes

Similar to cards made by Sparktruck - https://sparktruck.org/toolcards

The complete set of cards is available on their site linked above as a PDF File.

There must be many labs that have done something like this. I only have put it in the my forum but in German.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why I asked as many people may have done similar work

Very good point! It would be great to not to reinvent the wheel and have a common file which we can replace the picture and translate the text. The text should be sufficiently generic so that it does not need to change depending on the model.

1 Like

Ideation started, hope my writing is legible, will document this on computer later.

Advice and reviews needed.

I am really very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. Thanks a lot for sharing a piece of wonderful information which I am looking for a longer period of time.

Nice post. This post was very useful for me. I got many information from this post. Thanks for share this post with us. click here click here