Maker Practices Survey

Hi!

I’m currently a student at Columbia University - Teachers College working on my master thesis. I would truly appreciate your help by completing the following survey. The goal of the survey is to learn more about maker practices. I’d love to hear more about your process and focus while making. The result will help understand the concerns of maker and further our community.

Thank you in advance!

Maria M. Lopez-Delgado
mml2222@tc.columbia.edu

2 Likes

This is good topic for discussion.
Business Life Cycle

Today I’m spending the 2 hours time on the internet (engineering assignment helper)but nothing find any interesting ideas, then I thought though the time today but unfortunately I look this and I found some informational. thanks for share with us and I hope you’ll share the more post. online economics assignment help

I’m also a student and I know how complicated the procedures are … I hope you succeeded … College is more complicated for me too, but I always try to manage. I find best research paper writing service and I work with them, they are a wonderful team. I believe that many students are in our situation and deserve to be helped.

I found more useful information for students. The best USA Scholarships is the place where you can find more details and information for you.