together with Fablab Barcelona and Waag we are working on DSI4EU, an eu-funded project focused on people and projects who are working on social impact using digital technologies.
At the heart of the project is the digitalsocial.eu platform, an online hub through which users can:
- showcase their work through project and organisation profiles, and tag their organisations as part of networks like research alliances or membership bodies;
- explore the community in detail through a searchable database and data visualisation;
- identify funding and support opportunities, as well as Digital Social Innovaiton -related events, across Europe;
- find inspiration and stories of DSI through case studies, blogs and research.
In particular, as WeMake, we are trying to better understand the European landscape of DSI projects related to Health and care by mapping and creating case studies of inspirational projects that we will then publish on the digitalsocial.eu platform.
We know that a lot of you are working on projects related to Health and care but sometimes they are not visible enough to a wider public.
That’s why with this message I would like to invite you to:
- open a profile and insert details about your projects (for example like this: https://digitalsocial.eu/org/355/wemake )
- Comment on this topic with a link to a project you know about and which we could contact to add it to our mapping.
thanks a lot for your collaboration!
Zoe from WeMake (Milan, Italy)