Registered Person Resigned!

Hi …

If a lab manager got relieved from the duties and need to enroll a new person , what is the procedure behind ?
My problem is , presently am the lab in charge of MINI FABLAB FISAT. the person who enrolled our lab to this community got relieved from the institution . so i need to take over the login related to this particular lab in this ‘fablabs.io’ .
help me plz …

Hi, you should ask to be listed as an employee by clicking on "I work here":

That I already done. But the person who registered as lab manager is not responding! I think he s the person who’s having the privileges to add employees . Right?

I approved the pending employee, now you have @sreejithkr and @renjith113 … ok?

Sreejith KR was relieved from our Institution ! Presently he s not associated with our activities ! so you can remove Sreejith K R From the List.

1 Like

Done :slight_smile:
Now @renjith113 can manage the Lab page!

Thanks for the support ! one more thing … i need the update some basic info about the fablab . presently i can’t c the editing link in the page … can i ?

Yes, on your Lab page click on Manage Lab > Edit Lab Details (or direct link here)

Getting an "Access denied " Screen !

Not showing the ‘Manage Lab’ Button

Which user, @renjith113 or @fisatfablab? @fisatfablab is not among the employees, you should ask to be listed and @renjith113 will approve you

Okey … got it . Thanks 4 ur support

1 Like